NEW Sig Sauer P320 FCU w/ Take Down Pin
This is a FCU (Firing Control Unit) for a Sig Sauer P320 . This is a post recall unit with the thin trigger It was removed from a new P320 that was parted into a FCU and a Xchange kit. Due to having a serial number this item requires an FFL.
If you only want the complete internal set and no Frame I can ship those parts direct to you with no ffl needed just note that on your order
This item must ship to a FFL holder after payment has been made Please have your receiving dealer send a copy of their license to my e-mail for the transfer
ships to the USA only
Any modifications made to a firearm should be made by a licensed gunsmith. Failure to do so may void warranties and result in an unsafe firearm and may cause injury or death.
Modifications to a firearm may result in personal injury or death, cause the firearm to not function properly, or malfunction, and cause the firearm to become unsafe.
- Buyer agrees to have any New or used modified or repaired firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm part is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm part from DennyArmamentLLC. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm part and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms and parts are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that DennyArmamentllc. has no established testing facility, DennyArmamentllc assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm parts sold.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.